Are you ready to become healthy but are looking for the best person or program to help you?
Reaching your optimal weight and state of health, reducing your need for medications, and eliminating symptoms that drag down your quality of life are all within your reach. With Alyssa’s nutrition services, you will receive simple and practical steps toward the results you’ve been looking for.
Can you imagine how great it will feel once your friends, family, coworkers, and doctor start to notice how much healthier and fitter you’ve become? Not having to worry about the health complications you may be facing or have been warned about, such as heart disease and diabetes? Having the energy to play with your kids or grandkids, and do the activities you’ve always imagined yourself doing?
Perhaps you already have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or high blood pressure, or it runs in your family. Perhaps you have symptoms such as migraines, diarrhea, or body aches that medications are not doing much to alleviate. Perhaps you are just sick of being overweight and want look and feel better once and for all so you can live a long and healthy life.
All of this is within your reach by making simple and practical changes to your lifestyle. In our nation we are set up to be obese and overweight by our environment: too many high calorie food options in too large of quantities, and not enough physical activity in our daily routines. But it does not have to be this way for you. With the right tools you can restructure your environment so that you do not fall victim to your surroundings.
Alyssa provides nutrition plans, coaching, and support in helping you build and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Alyssa understands the barriers we all face when trying to live healthfully, so her services are designed not just to provide tools and answers, but to help you incorporate those into your individual life circumstances so you can make them work for you.
Who Alyssa helps
- Anyone with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or high blood sugar who wants to know how to restructure their lifestyle to create health rather than support disease
- Those who are overweight or obese, and want to look great, feel better, and be more active.
- Men and women with irritable bowel syndrome who suspect food may be the problem but are having difficulty figuring out which foods might be bothering them, and for whom the doctors have found nothing wrong, and perhaps have prescribed medication that is only mildly effective
- Individuals suffering from migraines who are have so far been unable to determine the cause of the migraines or to find a treatment that sufficiently reduces the pain
- Persons with fibromyalgia – did you know nutrition can play a significant role in causing your symptoms? Alyssa uses a fantastic disease management system that produces great results for people dealing with fibromyalgia.
- Those who want to learn how to be healthier in their life in the most natural way possible, and would like a friendly and reliable expert to guide them with some simple, practical, and effective steps.
The first step is to schedule your Initial Assessment, which will cover the following areas:
- Introduction and getting acquainted
- Gather information on your health, motivators, and long term and 3-month outcome goals
- You will select a package as a working platform for our journey together as long as you confirm readiness to make changes in one or more of these areas, and both parties agree we are a good fit.
- A food journal will be provided at this session, to be submitted to Alyssa every 7 days.
Please don’t wait another day to get healthy!
Call (602) 422-9800 or email Alyssa@nutritionresolution.com to schedule your initial assessment consult.
Some insurance companies cover nutrition counseling but many do not. If you have a Flexible Spending Account, (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), nutrition counseling may be eligible for reimbursement, and you will be provided with a superbill to submit to your insurance company. Check with your health insurance company for further information.
Consultation fees range from $67.50 – $120, with package pricing available for multiple visits that saves 25%. Payment plans are available for consultation fees. Fees for testing must be paid upfront. Package and program options will be reviewed at the Initial Assessment consult and decided upon depending on the individual needs of the client. Acceptable forms of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash, or check. HSA cards and HSA checks are accepted. A superbill will be provided upon request for consultations and testing.
Appointments may be scheduled or cancelled via phone by calling (602) 422-9800 or via email by emailing email@example.com. I will respond to your message within 1 business day.